10.10.2006

My Dream Come True

Apparently I've fallen into some sort of nerd's paradise. And I couldn't be happier. First, about a week ago when I was looking for new episodes of This American Life to buy from itunes (so I can learn a little while I'm playing Zuma and Bejeweled on my ipod, which by the by is also why I listen to the podcast of GRE vocab words instead of using those pesky flashcards) when I noticed that they only cost 95 cents! We all know that they used to cost upwards of 3 dollars. I mean seriously, songs cost more than that, and we're talking about an hour of bliss. So, I've been silently enjoying the boon. When, to my surprise, what did I see at the itunes store but PBS shows available for purchase. And not just any PBS shows but Antiques Roadshow!?! Come on now. Really? So if you see a little extra spring in my step, its not the new orthopedic inserts, it's me celebrating the fact that at least for today all is right with the world. UPDATE: Free podcasts of new TAL episodes too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lillie said...

OMG you have to start downloading the show Voices in the Family from WHYY. It's a weekly call in show run by a paraplegic pschologist called Dr. Dan and it's just about the best thing I've ever heard.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Chef Chris, Cook Caitlin said...

done and done.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home