3.13.2007

The Plot Thickens

So remember the Crushing Bugs post...me too. Well, I just got this new comment on it:
Anonymous said...
weird things are happening. david, foreign, british i thought, maybe irish called me too. the same phone call happenend to me the other night, around 1:30. asking for me by name, talking about a photo shoot in SF crushing bugs. what are the chances? thats just too bizarre? let me know details if ur curious. chelsearae.cole@gmail.com


Weird right? Do I e-mail you Chelsearae? Are you "David"? How did you find me?
What do I do?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lillie said...

I don't know what you're waiting for. Do you want me to email chelsearae? I'll cc you?

6:34 AM  
Blogger Chef Chris, Cook Caitlin said...

yes I want you to e-mail her, its like a 50% chance, in my mind that she is "david." and I don't want "david" to have things like my e-mail. But by all means he's welcome to yours.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf?

strange. hope you update when you find out what's going on.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

ok, i just bcced you so don't reply all.

ps. you really should look into an anonymous email for blogging purposes. just saying is all.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home